Best photographer? Wow! Thanks! I enjoy taking photos of all of you. Helps us to remember the good times together. Next time when I am old, still can remember! Hahaha!
Next year? Why not try to be one of the top pupils at the end of this year? Try! Do not give up! =)
I became a teacher because I believe that every pupil is capable of learning and becoming better than they used to be. I strive to help my pupils to be the best that they can be. Keep trying, everyone! Never give up!
Hi MR.Sum i like the picture. u are the best photographer ever and i hope to be the top 3 pupil next year to.
ReplyDeleteHi Danial,
ReplyDeleteBest photographer? Wow! Thanks! I enjoy taking photos of all of you. Helps us to remember the good times together. Next time when I am old, still can remember! Hahaha!
Next year? Why not try to be one of the top pupils at the end of this year? Try! Do not give up! =)
Hi Huimin,
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work! Do not be sad that you did not get first in class for this term. Try again next term! You can do it! =)