Hello everyone! This is a blog set up to communicate with my pupils. Feel free to send in your comments! I would love to read them!
Hey MR.Sum i love swimming i even saw the photo u took of me.And i hope u will be my math teacher for the whole entire year.Your best pupil Danial.
Hi Danial,I enjoy swimming too! How I wish that I could jump into the pool and swim with all of you! It is a hot day and the water is cool!Keep up the good work and behaviour. Do not get too stressed by others. Do YOUR best and be the best that YOU can be! =)
Hey MR.Sum i love swimming i even saw the photo u took of me.And i hope u will be my math teacher for the whole entire year.Your best pupil Danial.
ReplyDeleteHi Danial,
ReplyDeleteI enjoy swimming too! How I wish that I could jump into the pool and swim with all of you! It is a hot day and the water is cool!
Keep up the good work and behaviour. Do not get too stressed by others. Do YOUR best and be the best that YOU can be! =)