Saturday, July 4, 2009

Back to School in July!

Dear P3.2,

It is a new school term and I am so glad to see all of you again! Do you know that I have been thinking of you during the June holidays? =)

I feel sad that I have to leave all of you at the end of July, because I have been sent for further education to be an even better teacher. But keep in touch with me ok? I will love to hear how all of you are doing! Miss you all lots! =)

2 comments:

  1. mr sum i am very sad that you are going for 2 year i am very sad by shariff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shariff, I am sad to leave school too. I miss teaching and being with you and P3/2. Do you like the card that I wrote for you? You can SMS or e-mail me ok?

    ReplyDelete